What is Underfloor Heating
Before we start listing all the amazing benefits of Underfloor Heating, we’re sure you want to know a bit more of the spotlight topic itself.
Underfloor heating, by no means a new concept, is a radiant heating system, one which leaves your living space comfortably warm with an even heat distribution. Radiant heating is an efficient heating concept, seeing as hot air rises naturally, your underfloor option simply has to create and release the heat, letting science do the rest for you.
Different underfloor heating options will have different approaches and outcomes, but the basis will remain the same, heat will be emitted gradually, and equally, warming up your room to a comfortable heat with no cold spots.
What other benefits do underfloor heating offer
Comfortable, all-round warmth not enough for you? No problem, luckily we offer more than just that.
Warmup underfloor heating offers you all of the unique benefits too:
- Heating wires are encased in foil which acts as an earth shield
- In addition, there is an earth strap which eliminates risk of shock
- No hot or moving parts
- Waterproof cables and connections
- Complies with international safety standards
- Larger areas can be covered at lower wattages
- Underlays and other insulation reduces downward heat loss
- Quick response time
- Uses less energy than other conventional heating options
- No cold spots
- Air doesn’t dry out
- Allergy friendly
- Silent operation
- User friendly
- Can be used in heavy traffic areas
- No storage problems in the summer
- Can be used under most floor coverings
- Maintenance free
- Quick and easy installation
Now that we have covered all the benefits of underfloor heating for you, we would suggest you start looking at which rooms you want to be heated.
For answers to all your underfloor heating questions, don’t forget to follow our blog and check us out on our social pages. #warmupsa can be found on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and Google+.